Diy Size New Design Fence wpc Composite Fencing For Outdoor Garden

CATEGORY: Products

$6.50 $7.59

Diy Size New Design Fence Wpc Composite Fencing For Outdoor Garden - Buy Wpc Garden Fence,Wpc Fencing,Wpc Fence Panels Product | Fencing, Trellis & Gates...

Description Additional information
Rucca's bland name Panel made of eco-friendly wood WallSize219*26mm for Model 219 Materiala mixture of polyethylene and wood flour with a few additions Thickness26mm ColorTeakWalnutAntique Order minimum: 300 square meters Package typical canton Absorption of waterLess than 1% Level of flame-retardancy B level 30% T/T in advance, with the remaining 70% due before shipping Delivery schedule thirty days soon Remark You can request a different size and color for the item. Application Exterior1 outdoor wall panel
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Business Type
Manufacturer, Trading Company
Total Annual Revenue
Response Time
Main Products
Ceiling; Wall; Timber Tube; Decking; Fence
Total Annual Revenue
Total Employees
51 - 100 People
Year Established
Main Markets
Southeast Asia 20.00%, Eastern Asia 12.00%, South Asia 12.00%
  • Place of Origin Guangdong, China
  • Brand Name Zhaoqing rucca, Zhaoqing Rucca
  • Model Number fence pergola panel2
  • Frame Material WPC
  • Pressure Treated Wood Type NATURE
  • Frame Finishing Not Coated
  • Feature Easily Assembled, Sustainable, ECO FRIENDLY, Renewable Sources, Rot Proof, Waterproof, environmental,inflaming retarding,anti-UV,recycle
  • Usage Garden Fence, Highway Fence, Sport Fence, Farm Fence
  • Type Fence Panels
  • Service instruction book
  • Design Style Eco friendly, Minimalist, Contemporary, Traditional
  • Size 219*26mm
  • WPC wood plastic composite
  • Technics CO-Extrusion wall panel
  • Color Teak, Walnut, Antique
  • Application Outdoor
  • Surface treatment Brushed
  • Package carton
  • Commercial Buyer Restaurants, Fast Food and Takeaway Food Services, Food & Beverage Stores, Food & Beverage Manufacture, TV Shopping, Department Stores, Bubble tea,Juice & Smoothie Bars, Specialty Stores, Super Markets, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Spice and Extract Manufacturing, Drug Stores, Cafes and Coffee Shops, Discount Stores, Caterers & Canteens, E-commerce Stores, Gifts Stores, Beer,Wine,Liquor Stores, Souvenir Stores
  • Season All-Season
  • Room Space Selection Not Support
  • Occasion Selection Not Support
  • Holiday Selection Not Support