Waterproof and moisture -proof garden wood plastic composite fence and gates

CATEGORY: Products

$5.00 $5.02

Waterproof And Moisture -proof Garden Wood Plastic Composite Fence And Gates - Buy Garden Fence,Second Generation Wpc Composite Fence,Wpc Privacy Fencing Product | Fencing, Trellis & Gates...

Description Additional information
Products Name Description combination fence MaterialWood powder, HDPE, and Additive; Size170*24mm Stock shade TeakLight-GreyAntiqueIPERedwood WalnutTechnology Extrusion Usage parkgarden Farmcourtyard Function Water resistant, paintable without painting, easy installation, rot proof, non-toxic, fire retarding, low maintenance, and recyclable for all time in excess of 30 years Water Solubility 1% or less Flame Retarding Grade B1 Certification ISO9001,ISO14001 Payment TermsT/T, 30% down payment, and the remaining 70% due before shipmentD
Country / Region
Guangdong, China
Business Type
Total Annual Revenue
Above US$100 Million
Response Time
Main Products
WPC DeckingWPC Wall claddingWPC fencingWPC PergolaWPC Sunshades
Total Annual Revenue
Above US$100 Million
Total Employees
51 - 100 People
Year Established
Main Markets
Mid East 10.00%, Southern Europe 5.00%, Northern Europe 5.00%
  • Place of Origin Guangdong, China
  • Model Number 170*24mm
  • Frame Material Metal
  • Metal Type Aluminum
  • Feature Easily Assembled, Sustainable, ECO FRIENDLY, FSC, Pressure Treated Timbers, Renewable Sources, Rodent Proof, Rot Proof, Waterproof
  • Usage Garden Fence, Farm Fence, courtyard fence, Park Fence
  • Type Fencing, Trellis & Gates, Fence Accessories, Fence Gates, Fence Hardware, Fence Panels, Fence Posts, Fence Post Caps
  • Service instruction book, video of installation
  • Name Composite fence
  • Size 170*24mm